Oreo and Cheesecake Pops
1 (1 lb 1 oz) package of Oreos, minus about 6-8 cookies
1 (8 oz) package of cream cheese, softened to room temperature
7" plain cheesecake
1 bag of cocoa candy melt
1. Crush the Oreos (including the creme filling) in the food processor until finely ground. Also crush the 6-8 cookies but set aside.
2. Mix together Oreo crumbs and the cream cheese until completely blended. ( I used my fingers)
3. Using the measuring spoon (1/2 Tbsp) of the Oreo mixture and roll into balls.
4. Place them on a cookie sheet and refrigerate for about 15 minutes
5. Now for the messy part, when Oreo balls are ready, scoop 1/2 Tbsp of cheesecake, flatten a little, add the Oreo ball and mold the cheesecake around the Oreo ball. Mold until the cheesecake is completely around the Oreo ball.
6. Place them in a flat sheet pan lined with parchment paper or wax paper.
7. Roll the cheesecake balls on the crushed Oreos that you set aside earlier.
8. Refrigerate the cheesecake pops for 20 minutes
9. While the Cheesecake balls are in the refrigerator, melt the cocoa candy in the microwave as directed in the instructions.
10. One at a time dip a candy stick into the candy coating about 1/2 inch then push stick into bottom of cheesecake ball. Just be careful you don't push it far that it goes through the cake ball.
11. Remelt the candy in microwave and completely dip into candy melt and remove quickly, once is done place them in baking sheet or in foam block.
12. Refrigerate for at least 15-20 minutes